Seeed Studio reTerminal rPi

Seeed Studio has a nice new package on the market called the ReTerminal that includes a Raspberry Pi 4. This includes a great looking screen and a number of handy ports.

I’m guessing this will be a pretty nice platform to install Mycodo. I’m guessing there will be a bit of work to incorporate the right driver for the screen and maybe a few other features?

I’d like to get a few more opinions on working with this hardware prior to making the $200USD plunge. What do you all think? Or better yet, who’s already bought one and got it working!

reTerminal - Embedded Linux with Raspberry Pi CM4 and 5-Inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen - Seeed Studio

1 Like

I have one and Mycodo installs and runs fine on it. Also, it uses a CM4 module, not a Pi 4. Seeed have a script to install required drivers to be able to utilize all the sensors and devices. It comes pre-installed with Raspberry Pi OS, but it’s all pretty straightforward to set up if you want to do it yourself (I’ve done it several times). See Getting Started with reTerminal - Seeed Wiki

Interesting item. Might buy one for testing…

1 Like